9. Your DCS historian is humming right along.
8. Every model you generate is different than the one before, even when you don’t change anything.
7. Your statistic for gauging model effectiveness is no more reliable than an intestinal emission in a wind storm.
6. QA values for six consecutive batches are identical.
5. Your team lead says, “All we need to do now is generate models.”
4. Although your presentation to the project team about collecting and aligning the data includes the analogies of herding cats, pushing rope and peeing in the wind, there are still no questions.
3. The director of the Colorado State Correctional Facilities just called to let you know the QA data for batch #4567723 is scratched on the wall in cell block D. You’re elated!
2. Your four-year-old stays up at night comforting you when you wake in a cold sweat screaming “The data! The data! We must get THE DATA!!”
1. Your data utility indicates a successful extraction by crashing.