The Boeing Company default wireless infrastructure is 802.11. Paine has been a network technologist since 1977, has been leading wireless at Boeing since 1993, was the co-chair of the Secure Mobile Architecture working group of the Open Group, and is co-chair of IEEE802.11k
- BCAG business segment need is total secure communications in the factory
- IDS business segment need is secure mobile communications
- Works with any MAX has uniform method of security and handles Layer 2 Mobility
- utilizes crypographic identities and authorization
- addresses most major communications and security concerns in Networking
- need to treat IP as an insecure transport layer
- includes VoIP.