Automation Week 2011
I encourage you to also make plans to attend ISA Automation Week. This knowledge-driven event is an important event to ISA and automation professionals worldwide. Your support of ISA Automation Week will continue to build confidence for this new event format in the years to come.
Here are some registration options for you to consider:
One-day Conference Registration (Tuesday, Wednesday, OR Thursday) $349
Supplier Showcase Registration (Tuesday–Thursday) $45
Full Conference Registration (Tuesday–Thursday) Member: $745 vs. List: $845
"Can't miss" events for folks intereste in networking at ISA Automation Week include:
From an outstanding technical program to the Mardi Gras–Celebrating FIRST® reception, ISA Automation Week is filled with networking and learning opportunities. Here are five "must-attend" events to add to your schedule:
• Plant Tour to ThyssenKrupp Steel USA (Monday afternoon space is limited—register early!)
• Keynote addresses and general session
• Division Showcase on Tuesday evening in booth 403
• A&T / I&S Department Honors & Awards luncheon Tuesday
• Technology Solutions Theater presentations by suppliers
• Supplier showcase
• Mardi Gras Reception–Celebrating FIRST®
To view the full ISA Automation Week program, visit www.isaautomationweek.org or call ISA at +1 919-549-8411 for more information.
I look forward to seeing many of you in Mobile in a less than 2 weeks!
Ian Verhappen, CAP, ISA Fellow