Company Profile: Phoenix Contact
About Phoenix Contact
Phoenix Contact develops and manufactures industrial electrical and electronic technology products that power, protect, connect and automate systems and equipment. Our products are used in many industries, including:
- Machine building
- Power generation
- Oil and gas
- And many others
A global company
- Phoenix Contact GmbH & Co. KG, Blomberg, Germany has annual sales exceeding $1.8 billion
- Founded in Germany in 1923
- 11,000 employees in 47 international subsidiaries
With a local presence
- Phoenix Contact USA, one of the first international subsidiaries, founded in 1981
- More than 500 employees in the U.S.,
- U.S. headquarters is home to manufacturing and distribution center
- By bringing production and logistics closer to our customers, we provide shorter lead times, easier on-site reviews, faster response and increased flexibility for our U.S. customers
From Design to Delivery: Focused on Quality
Every employee – from design and manufacturing to customer sales and technical service – is empowered to pursue quality. Engineers build custom solutions or develop new products to meet technology needs. Sales professionals located around the country are backed by a network of authorized, value-added distributors, providing local service throughout the U.S. A highly-trained technical service staff is available to answer questions. The result is a customer-focused operation from start to finish.
Phoenix Contact's formal Integrated Management System is registered to ISO quality, environmental and safety standards: ISO 9001:2008, ISO 14001:2004 and OHSAS 18001:2007.
With six product groups, Phoenix Contact offers an innovative portfolio of industrial electro-technology with the best connections from the sensor to the controller. From the classic, modular terminal block to splash-proof machine connectors to the wireless Ethernet- our product innovations exceed our customers' expectations.
From simple and special terminal blocks to industrial connections, surge protection and seamless automation, our division offers suggestions, concepts, solutions and applications which provide a basis for greater functionality, higher productivity and increased operating comfort - just what an efficient partnership requires.
Download resources from any of the following areas:
- White Papers
- Technical Notes and Application Notes
- Case Studies
- Webinar On Demand
Besides the personal contact with our sales representatives, the Phoenix Contact website offers you the following services & support:
Search FAQ's or ask Technical Service a question and start a support case.
- Catalog Request
Order your catalogs today. Now available in printed or downloadable electronic versions.