Home » Emerson acquires Tescom to enhance Fisher Regulator brand
Emerson acquires Tescom to enhance Fisher Regulator brand
EMERSON PROCESS Management has acquired Tescom Corp., a manufacturer of precision pressure control regulators, valves, and systems with manufacturing operations in Elk River, MN and Selmsdorf, Germany.
“The combination of Tescom and Fisher is significant for our industrial regulator customers,” said John Berra, president of Emerson Process Management. “Tescom has a solid reputation for quality and customer satisfaction. We are very pleased to have them as part of our family.”
Tescom serves a wide variety of global markets including: testing, instrumentation, and laboratory markets for pressure control and regulation; high purity and semiconductor markets; specialty gas, aerospace and defense, as well as medical device markets. Almost half of Tescom’s sales come from outside the U.S.
“Tescom has a solid management team in place and is a market leader with strong brand presence. Together, with Fisher Regulators, we look forward to better serving the needs of industrial regulator customers and markets worldwide,” said Larry Flatt, president, Fisher Regulator Div.
- 05/17/2013 Friday p.m. Wrap-Up:This Week on ControlGlobal and Elsewhere
- 05/16/2013 What's Bad Weather Costing Us?
- 05/16/2013 BP, Shell, Statoil Raided by EC
Invensys' SimSci Suite 2013 Now with More Usability Features
Invensys releases SimSci Suite 2013, a DVD catalogue providing a single source for all of Invensys' current SimSci-Esscor design, operator training, simulation and optimization software
Honeywell Integrates and Certifies FMC722 Subsea Automation Protocol
The integration and certification of these solutions will boost the productivity of oil and gas field operators and engineers
- 05/15/2013 What we can learn about safety from the Titanic hearings
- 05/15/2013 Monsanto Muscatine named 2012 HART Plant of the Year
- 05/14/2013 Siemens gas chromatograph is ISA Product of the Year
- 05/14/2013 IChemE issues call for papers for fall conference
- 05/10/2013 CEO Hogan to leave ABB for private reasons
- All news »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers