Home » ISA announces call for papers for WBF Euro Conference
ISA announces call for papers for WBF Euro Conference
Originating in the SP88 realm, WBF has naturally evolved to becomethemain, dedicated supporter of ISA88, ISA95, and OMAC standards, broadening its scope to the entire production system control, from batch to continuous, discrete, and hybrid manufacturing processes, from production planning to equipment automation.
The conference committee welcomes submission covering all aspects of business to manufacturing integration (ISA 95 standard) and batch control (ISA 88 standard). Also submissions covering the Business To Manufacturing MarkupLanguage (B2MML), the Batch Markup Language (BatchML), continuous and discrete manufacturing using ISA 88 and submission regarding leading-edge techniques and applications are of high relevance for the conference.
The conference will be supported by ISA (Instrumentation, Systems and Automation Society) and by MESA (Manufacturing Enterprise Solutions Association)
- Submission of Abstract: June 30, 2006
- Notification of Abstract Acceptance: July 28, 2006
- Submission of full paper: September 15, 2006
- Acceptance of full paper: September 29, 2006
- Submission of final paper: October 13, 2006
- Conference: November 13-15, 2006
Abstract and Paper Submission
Please send your material to email@example.com.
Contact: Nick Taylor, European Conference Chair
Jean Vielle, Conference Co-Chair
Charlotta Johnsson, Director European Operations
For more information about the conference, see www.wbf.org.
- 05/17/2013 Friday p.m. Wrap-Up:This Week on ControlGlobal and Elsewhere
- 05/16/2013 What's Bad Weather Costing Us?
- 05/16/2013 BP, Shell, Statoil Raided by EC
Invensys' SimSci Suite 2013 Now with More Usability Features
Invensys releases SimSci Suite 2013, a DVD catalogue providing a single source for all of Invensys' current SimSci-Esscor design, operator training, simulation and optimization software
Honeywell Integrates and Certifies FMC722 Subsea Automation Protocol
The integration and certification of these solutions will boost the productivity of oil and gas field operators and engineers
- 05/15/2013 What we can learn about safety from the Titanic hearings
- 05/15/2013 Monsanto Muscatine named 2012 HART Plant of the Year
- 05/14/2013 Siemens gas chromatograph is ISA Product of the Year
- 05/14/2013 IChemE issues call for papers for fall conference
- 05/10/2013 CEO Hogan to leave ABB for private reasons
- All news »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers