Home » DuPont selects Siemens as global process control partner
DuPont selects Siemens as global process control partner
"DuPont selected Siemens as one of its process control suppliers based on a Six Sigma project that evaluated technology, five-year life-cycle costs and long-term benefits to DuPont," said Dennis Inverso, DuPont alliance manager. "Siemens distributed control systems, the latest addition to the list of Siemens products used by DuPont, provides an integrated approach that most effectively meets DuPont's changing business needs."
The scalability and tight safety integration capabilities of Siemens process control products were significant factors in the decision. Siemens also offered a sound migration strategy backed up with a long history of supporting its own legacy products, as well as the technologies it has acquired.
"It is an honor to be selected as one of only two distributed control systems suppliers for DuPont," said Gene Wills, Siemens global corporate account manager for DuPont. "We look forward to developing a long and rewarding relationship with DuPont."
- 05/17/2013 Friday p.m. Wrap-Up:This Week on ControlGlobal and Elsewhere
- 05/16/2013 What's Bad Weather Costing Us?
- 05/16/2013 BP, Shell, Statoil Raided by EC
Invensys' SimSci Suite 2013 Now with More Usability Features
Invensys releases SimSci Suite 2013, a DVD catalogue providing a single source for all of Invensys' current SimSci-Esscor design, operator training, simulation and optimization software
Honeywell Integrates and Certifies FMC722 Subsea Automation Protocol
The integration and certification of these solutions will boost the productivity of oil and gas field operators and engineers
- 05/15/2013 What we can learn about safety from the Titanic hearings
- 05/15/2013 Monsanto Muscatine named 2012 HART Plant of the Year
- 05/14/2013 Siemens gas chromatograph is ISA Product of the Year
- 05/14/2013 IChemE issues call for papers for fall conference
- 05/10/2013 CEO Hogan to leave ABB for private reasons
- All news »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers