Home » Transpara joins Symbol Technologies’ PartnerSelect ISV program
Transpara joins Symbol Technologies’ PartnerSelect ISV program
“Businesses realize greater benefits if they do not have to worry about their technologies working together,” said Michelle Crissey, vice president of U.S. and Americas International channels at Symbol Technologies. “Transpara’s Visual KPI delivers critical decision support software to our enterprise mobility customers in the process and manufacturing markets. Together, Symbol’s and Transpara’s solutions will help increase efficiency and improve performance by un-tethering operators, supervisors and managers from their work stations, and delivering real-time information at the point of business activity.”
Transpara’s Visual KPI is a web application that enables users to create and distribute real-time KPIs (key performance indicators) to any browser, including handheld devices. Users can configure scorecards and KPIs in Microsoft Excel and publish them for instant use by anyone in the organization or supply chain, from plant floor managers to executives. Visual KPI supports dozens of mobile devices, including Symbol’s industry leading suite of mobile computing devices.
- 05/17/2013 Friday p.m. Wrap-Up:This Week on ControlGlobal and Elsewhere
- 05/16/2013 What's Bad Weather Costing Us?
- 05/16/2013 BP, Shell, Statoil Raided by EC
Invensys' SimSci Suite 2013 Now with More Usability Features
Invensys releases SimSci Suite 2013, a DVD catalogue providing a single source for all of Invensys' current SimSci-Esscor design, operator training, simulation and optimization software
Honeywell Integrates and Certifies FMC722 Subsea Automation Protocol
The integration and certification of these solutions will boost the productivity of oil and gas field operators and engineers
- 05/15/2013 What we can learn about safety from the Titanic hearings
- 05/15/2013 Monsanto Muscatine named 2012 HART Plant of the Year
- 05/14/2013 Siemens gas chromatograph is ISA Product of the Year
- 05/14/2013 IChemE issues call for papers for fall conference
- 05/10/2013 CEO Hogan to leave ABB for private reasons
- All news »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers