Home » PAS announces Engineered with Integrity program
PAS announces Engineered with Integrity program
The Integrity software is a dynamic solution especially suited for handling many of the challenges faced by engineering companies in control system configuration projects across all phases of the project lifecycle, including:
- Project Planning & Costing
- automatic capture of configuration data from legacy systems to document scope
- detection of control system spare capacity to avoid unnecessary migrations
- Engineering & Testing
- on-demand documentation of control system drawings and documentation
- progress reporting and change management of control system projects
- intelligent integrity checking for detection of common configuration errors
- inter-system connectivity validation with end-to-end Loop Sheet diagram generation
- On-Site commissioning
- automatic as-built and project close-out documentation
- pre-startup safety review
- web-based reporting for remote access and ongoing customer support
- by-author change tracking to manage hands-on customer involvement
“The Integrity software provides significant improvement to the documentation and testing capabilities for control system projects, reducing software configuration and acceptance testing labor costs by 20-25% and shaving weeks from documentation schedules”, according to Harry McKinley, Systems Consultant at ENGlobal. “There is no other tool available today that can integrate information across control systems and their subsystems to yield such savings, while helping improve overall job quality to the customer.”
The Integrity software enables engineers to better manage all of their automation assets by auto-extracting complete configuration data from both hardware and software assets into a central database. A rich web-based environment provides a consistent view of the configuration details for software and systems of a variety of vendors, including all of the following and more:
- Bently's Rebis instrumentation database
- Emerson's Delta V, RS3 control system and AMS instrumentation
- GE's Fanuc programmable logic controllers (PLC's)
- Honeywell control systems & PLC's
- Invensys Fox IA and Triconex PLC's
- Intergraph InTools instrumentation database
- Rockwell PLC's
- Yamatake DEO
- Yokogawa Centum CS and CS3000
Exele TopView Enters Strategic Partnership With Canary Labs
Exele Information Systems has entered into a partnership with Canary Labs located in Martinsburg, PA.
VTT TEchnical Research Centre of Finland Predicts Smart Lighting Boom
According to VTT Technical Research Centre of Finland, the lighting systems of the future could be multi-purpose devices not dissimilar to smart phones.
Metso Wins Order from Smurfit Kappa for Metso DNA Control System
Metso has won an order from Smurfit Kappa for the supply of a Metso DNA control system and a pulp cooking process optimization solution to its Cellulose du Pin mill in Biganos, France.
Invensys Acquires SmartGlance Mobile Reporting Product
Invensys, a focused supplier of state-of-the-art industrial software, systems and control equipment to the world's major industries, has acquired the SmartGlance mobile reporting product of Sarla Analytics, LLC, a privately held company headquartered in Barrington, R.I.
ABB Names New CEO: Ulrich Spiesshofer
ABB Names Ulrich Spiesshofer CEO to Succeed Joe Hogan
Avantech Announces C-TPAT Certification
Advantech’s Industrial Automation Group has announced that Advantech has successfully been certified for C-TPAT (Customs-Trade Partnership Against Terrorism).
Significant Increases in Earnings for Oil and Gas Engineers
A report from Rigzone indicates significant upward movement of earnings for engineers in the oil and gas industry
Weekly Roundup. Stories We Covered So You Didn't Have To
Stories from ControlGlobal and elsewhere that caught our eye this week.
Endress+Hauser Releases New Free Online Thermowell Calculator
Endress+Hauser introduces a free on-line thermowell calculation tool to help customers stay compliant with the new ASME PTC 19.3 TW-2010 thermowell standards.
Batch Manufacturing Requires State-of-the-Art Batch Management Software
ARC Advisory Group has released an ARC Insight comparing Batch Management System Software
- All news »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers