Wurldtech Labs, an independent division of Wurldtech Security Technologies, recently unveiled the results of its initial round of Achilles Certification Testing. The following six products earned Achilles Level 1 Certification:
- Centium CS 3000 R3 Field Control Unit from Yokogawa Electric Corp.
- Centium CS 3000 R3 Vnet Router from Yokogawa Electric Corp.
- DeltaV Controller from Emerson Process Management
- ProSafe-RS Vnet/IP safety control unit from Yokogawa Electric Corp.
- Tricon Safety Controller from Invensys Process Systems—Triconex
- Trusted Safety Controller from ICS Triplex.
“As business and technology continue to drive control systems towards more common IT protocols, operating systems and connected networks, the types of threats and likelihood of attack from hackers grows exponentially. It’s vital for companies operating critical infrastructure to know exactly which products can withstand the security risks associated with this constant evolution,” says Dale Peterson, of Digital Bond. “We commend Wurldtech for holding control systems vendors to a high standard and providing end-users with a more thorough understanding of their control systems security.”
Besides completing its initial round of certifications, Wurldtech Labs publicly released Level 1 of the Achilles Certification Testing Criteria. Controllers must meet every requirement in the criteria document to attain the Achilles Certification Mark. Level 1 criteria document and the certification results for the six certified products are available at www.wurldtech.com.