Home » Invensys Offers Free Online Seminar Series
Invensys Offers Free Online Seminar Series
FOXBORO, MASS. - Invensys Process Systems is offering a new series of on-line seminars on current practices and trends in asset performance management. Areas of focus in the series are Understanding Wireless Technology, Improving Control Performance,and Simulation Solutions. Experts from throughout Invensys Process Systems will conduct the seminars.
New and emerging technologies, along with evolving best practices are driving a demand among many process manufacturers for information on how to best leverage current trends. To meet this need, the new Invensys No-Fee Webinars have been developed to share the knowledge and experience that represents the broad Invensys portfolio of automation solutions. The Invensys Asset Performance Management approach focuses on applying this knowledge and experience to maximizing the economic performance of all the assets in the enterprise.
The series will help control and engineering personnel learn techniques to help keep their operations running at peak performance.
- 05/17/2013 Friday p.m. Wrap-Up:This Week on ControlGlobal and Elsewhere
- 05/16/2013 What's Bad Weather Costing Us?
- 05/16/2013 BP, Shell, Statoil Raided by EC
Invensys' SimSci Suite 2013 Now with More Usability Features
Invensys releases SimSci Suite 2013, a DVD catalogue providing a single source for all of Invensys' current SimSci-Esscor design, operator training, simulation and optimization software
Honeywell Integrates and Certifies FMC722 Subsea Automation Protocol
The integration and certification of these solutions will boost the productivity of oil and gas field operators and engineers
- 05/15/2013 What we can learn about safety from the Titanic hearings
- 05/15/2013 Monsanto Muscatine named 2012 HART Plant of the Year
- 05/14/2013 Siemens gas chromatograph is ISA Product of the Year
- 05/14/2013 IChemE issues call for papers for fall conference
- 05/10/2013 CEO Hogan to leave ABB for private reasons
- All news »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers