Home » MooreHawke joins Emerson alliance program
MooreHawke joins Emerson alliance program
NORTH HILLS, Calif., September 19 — MooreHawke, a division of Moore Industries-International, Inc., and Emerson Process Management have signed an alliance agreement to co-market MooreHawke fieldbus interface solutions through Emerson’s worldwide sales network.
MooreHawke is now on Emerson’s Approved Product List for FOUNDATION fieldbus device couplers. MooreHawke fieldbus interface devices integrate distributed fieldbus devices with Emerson’s DeltaV automation system, which is part of the PlantWeb digital plant architecture.
“Partnering with a company of Emerson’s magnitude is a major step in the development of our fieldbus business,” says Leonard Moore, Moore Industries’ founder and CEO. “We are confident that this collaboration will provide interface solutions that are of great value to Emerson’s fieldbus customers worldwide.”
MooreHawke became a division of Moore Industries when the fieldbus interface device business was purchased from UK-based Hawke International in mid-2005.
- 05/17/2013 Friday p.m. Wrap-Up:This Week on ControlGlobal and Elsewhere
- 05/16/2013 What's Bad Weather Costing Us?
- 05/16/2013 BP, Shell, Statoil Raided by EC
Invensys' SimSci Suite 2013 Now with More Usability Features
Invensys releases SimSci Suite 2013, a DVD catalogue providing a single source for all of Invensys' current SimSci-Esscor design, operator training, simulation and optimization software
Honeywell Integrates and Certifies FMC722 Subsea Automation Protocol
The integration and certification of these solutions will boost the productivity of oil and gas field operators and engineers
- 05/15/2013 What we can learn about safety from the Titanic hearings
- 05/15/2013 Monsanto Muscatine named 2012 HART Plant of the Year
- 05/14/2013 Siemens gas chromatograph is ISA Product of the Year
- 05/14/2013 IChemE issues call for papers for fall conference
- 05/10/2013 CEO Hogan to leave ABB for private reasons
- All news »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers