Ed Diehl, co-founder and executive director of Concept Systems Inc. in Albany, Ore., is the new chairperson of the Control System Integrators Association (CSIA).
Diehl assumed his role at the associations 15th annual executive conference, held in Savannah, Ga., in June. He replaces Bob Zeigenfuse, whose term as chairperson expired. Concept Systems, a CSIA-certified member, has been in the systems integrator field for a decade.
Other executive board members for the 2008-09 year are:
- Brian Beaufeaux, Industrial Automation Engineering, Inc., Ham Lake, Minn.
- Jim Campbell, Viewpoint Systems, Inc., Rochester, N.Y.
- Steve Goldberg, Matrix Technologies, Inc., Maumee, Ohio
- John Justus, Bay-Tec Engineering, Inc., Napa, Calif.
- Dean Streck, VI Engineering, Inc., Farmington Hills, Mich.
Diehl, who has nearly two decades experience in the industrial automation and information technology fields, holds bachelors and masters of science degrees with a focus on control systems and smart product design from Stanford University.
CSIA is the largest organization in the world for control system integrators. Its members are located in the U.S. and around the world, and they provide integrated control and information systems for clients in a range of industries.