AspenTech releases v7.1 of aspenONE V7 software
BURLINGTON, Mass. February 26, 2009 – Aspen Technology today announced the 7.1 release of aspenONE V7 Engineering software. The updated release enhances aspenONE V7 Engineering’s ability to help companies increase efficiency and productivity in the face of today’s challenging economy. aspenONE V7 Engineering supports the 7 Best Practices of Engineering Excellence. These best practices are based on proven engineering work processes used by leading AspenTech customers such as BP, BASF, Dow, Fluor Corporation, KL Energy, SNC Lavalin and URS Corporation.
Enhancements in Release 7.1 include:
- Batch process development innovations
- Faster integrated conceptual engineering with simulation, sizing, and economic analysis
- Expansion of the process industry’s most comprehensive physical property database
- Additional bioethanol, gasification, and CO2 capture process models
- A new equipment design solution tailored to cryogenic processes, such as LNG.
With the 7.1 release of aspenONE V7 Engineering software, AspenTech has also nearly
completed its ongoing effort to enable XML export capability for all features of HYSYS.
AspenTech anticipates this capability will be available for all features of HYSYS, through the release of a software patch as necessary, in the coming months. AspenTech is further
committed to including comparable export functionality to facilitate interoperability among versions of future releases of HYSYS and of the Exchanger Design & Rating (HTFS+) suite of products.
Version 7.1 is available for general release on February 27.