Home » A Stimulus for Product Quality and Lifecycles...Facing Today's Challenges
A Stimulus for Product Quality and Lifecycles...Facing Today's Challenges
IFPAC - 2010
Process Analysis & Control
January 31-February 4, 2010
Baltimore, Maryland, U.S.A.
IFPAC is the essential meeting place for the latest developments in Process Analytical Technology, PAT and overall Process Analysis and Control. The Twenty-Fourth International Forum and Exhibition will be held at the Baltimore Marriott Waterfront January 31-February 4, 2010. Meet with colleagues from all areas of expertise at an international scale.
Each year we work to cover critical and influential topics bringing academia, industry, and government together to share up-to-date knowledge and solutions. Our three day intensive program will feature a high profile plenary covering challenges & sustainability impacting our industry and business today. This will be followed by cutting edge tracks with over 20 sessions covering the latest trends and technology on innovative research and progress. This year at IFPAC:
- Process Analyzer Integration/Control Strategies
- Shelter Safety/Process Safety/Area Monitoring/Safety Integrity
- Spectroscopy and Gas Chromatography (GC) Techniques
- Advanced Instrumental Concepts for Process Analysis
- Expert Speakers, Ground-Breaking Case Studies, Group Discussions, and Networking Receptions.
- A comprehensive exhibition of Process Analysis & Control equipment & services.
- Special Workshops/Training Opportunities and Expanded Poster Session.
- Plus back by demand, additional sessions covering Quality Control, Process Analysis & Spectroscopy, Chemometrics, NeSSI, Advanced Separations, Imaging, Lifecycle Management and Method Reliability, Process Understanding & Control, Data Communications & Data Management, Real-Time Analysis and Handheld Instrumentation.
- All in a pleasant, yet productive environment in Baltimore, MD, at the Marriott Baltimore Waterfront.
- 05/17/2013 Friday p.m. Wrap-Up:This Week on ControlGlobal and Elsewhere
- 05/16/2013 What's Bad Weather Costing Us?
- 05/16/2013 BP, Shell, Statoil Raided by EC
Invensys' SimSci Suite 2013 Now with More Usability Features
Invensys releases SimSci Suite 2013, a DVD catalogue providing a single source for all of Invensys' current SimSci-Esscor design, operator training, simulation and optimization software
Honeywell Integrates and Certifies FMC722 Subsea Automation Protocol
The integration and certification of these solutions will boost the productivity of oil and gas field operators and engineers
- 05/15/2013 What we can learn about safety from the Titanic hearings
- 05/15/2013 Monsanto Muscatine named 2012 HART Plant of the Year
- 05/14/2013 Siemens gas chromatograph is ISA Product of the Year
- 05/14/2013 IChemE issues call for papers for fall conference
- 05/10/2013 CEO Hogan to leave ABB for private reasons
- All news »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers