IFPAC - 2010
Process Analysis & Control
January 31-February 4, 2010
Baltimore, Maryland, U.S.A.
IFPAC is the essential meeting place for the latest developments in Process Analytical Technology, PAT and overall Process Analysis and Control. The Twenty-Fourth International Forum and Exhibition will be held at the Baltimore Marriott Waterfront January 31-February 4, 2010. Meet with colleagues from all areas of expertise at an international scale.
Each year we work to cover critical and influential topics bringing academia, industry, and government together to share up-to-date knowledge and solutions. Our three day intensive program will feature a high profile plenary covering challenges & sustainability impacting our industry and business today. This will be followed by cutting edge tracks with over 20 sessions covering the latest trends and technology on innovative research and progress. This year at IFPAC:
- Process Analyzer Integration/Control Strategies
- Shelter Safety/Process Safety/Area Monitoring/Safety Integrity
- Spectroscopy and Gas Chromatography (GC) Techniques
- Advanced Instrumental Concepts for Process Analysis
- Expert Speakers, Ground-Breaking Case Studies, Group Discussions, and Networking Receptions.
- A comprehensive exhibition of Process Analysis & Control equipment & services.
- Special Workshops/Training Opportunities and Expanded Poster Session.
- Plus back by demand, additional sessions covering Quality Control, Process Analysis & Spectroscopy, Chemometrics, NeSSI, Advanced Separations, Imaging, Lifecycle Management and Method Reliability, Process Understanding & Control, Data Communications & Data Management, Real-Time Analysis and Handheld Instrumentation.
- All in a pleasant, yet productive environment in Baltimore, MD, at the Marriott Baltimore Waterfront.