Home » IFPAC-2011 Keeps Things Current With the Latest in Process Analysis and in Process Control
IFPAC-2011 Keeps Things Current With the Latest in Process Analysis and in Process Control
IFPAC-2011 is being held January 17-21 at the Baltimore Marriott Waterfront Hotel, located within Baltimore's Inner Harbor.
The event will kick-off on Tuesday, January 18th with workshops on Multi-Variate Statistics for Plant-Wide Monitoring and Optimization: Mature Tools for New Uses providing an opportunity to learn about the newest technologies and trend that can help improve productivity.
IFPAC-2011 will be an invaluable forum to learn about new developments and trends in the field of process analytical chemistry, technology and control applications in many different industries. This conference will provide critical tools for continuous improvement, innovative thinking and optimized results for facing today's challenges and preparing for the future.
- Continuing toward the future… cutting edge topics, case studies, and expert speakers representing the global market and regulatory framework.
- A high-profile plenary including The Deep Water Horizon Spill; a historical tutorial from the first director of CPAC and a co-founder of chemometrics; the impact of mass spectroscopy, and using process analysis within biotechnology.
- An agenda designed specifically to address a diverse range of issues that bring together industry, academia and government within proactive discussions.
- Conference Tracks covering multiple topics of interest including HPI – Hydrocarbon Processing Industry, Chemicals, Biotechnology, Spectroscopy, and Food Quality and Analysis.
- Topics including: process analyzer integration/control strategies, spectroscopy and gas chromatography (GC) techniques, advanced instrumental concepts for process analysis, quality control, process analysis and spectroscopy, chemometrics, NeSSI, advanced separations, imaging, process raman, lifecycle management and method reliability, process understanding and control, data communications and data management, real-time analysis and handheld instrumentation.
- A comprehensive exhibition of process analysis and control equipment and services.
- Opportunities to network with all levels of management and expertise at an international scale.
- Endless opportunities for growth for new and established professionals.
Plus Precon Events…a short courses on Process Control – Towards using Process Engineering Chemometrics in Plant Operability and Controllability with Karlene A. Hoo, PhD, Texas Tech University, Lubbock, TX, and a Short Course on Process NMR & MRI with Michael J. McCarthy, Professor of Engineering, University of California, Davis, CA and Paul J. Giammatteo, Ph.D., Process NMR Associates LLC, Danbury, CT IFPAC – 2011 will provide an opportunity to represent your company or organization among industry leaders that have been using PAT for nearly 60 years! For more information, contact 847-543-6800, firstname.lastname@example.org or visit www.IFPACpat.org
Exele TopView Enters Strategic Partnership With Canary Labs
Exele Information Systems has entered into a partnership with Canary Labs located in Martinsburg, PA.
VTT TEchnical Research Centre of Finland Predicts Smart Lighting Boom
According to VTT Technical Research Centre of Finland, the lighting systems of the future could be multi-purpose devices not dissimilar to smart phones.
Metso Wins Order from Smurfit Kappa for Metso DNA Control System
Metso has won an order from Smurfit Kappa for the supply of a Metso DNA control system and a pulp cooking process optimization solution to its Cellulose du Pin mill in Biganos, France.
Invensys Acquires SmartGlance Mobile Reporting Product
Invensys, a focused supplier of state-of-the-art industrial software, systems and control equipment to the world's major industries, has acquired the SmartGlance mobile reporting product of Sarla Analytics, LLC, a privately held company headquartered in Barrington, R.I.
ABB Names New CEO: Ulrich Spiesshofer
ABB Names Ulrich Spiesshofer CEO to Succeed Joe Hogan
Avantech Announces C-TPAT Certification
Advantech’s Industrial Automation Group has announced that Advantech has successfully been certified for C-TPAT (Customs-Trade Partnership Against Terrorism).
Significant Increases in Earnings for Oil and Gas Engineers
A report from Rigzone indicates significant upward movement of earnings for engineers in the oil and gas industry
Weekly Roundup. Stories We Covered So You Didn't Have To
Stories from ControlGlobal and elsewhere that caught our eye this week.
Endress+Hauser Releases New Free Online Thermowell Calculator
Endress+Hauser introduces a free on-line thermowell calculation tool to help customers stay compliant with the new ASME PTC 19.3 TW-2010 thermowell standards.
Batch Manufacturing Requires State-of-the-Art Batch Management Software
ARC Advisory Group has released an ARC Insight comparing Batch Management System Software
- All news »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers