Home » exida Certifies Lupathech S.A - Valmicro Ball Vaves for Safety per IEC 61508
exida Certifies Lupathech S.A - Valmicro Ball Vaves for Safety per IEC 61508
exida, a global supplier of functional safety products, services, and certifications, has certified the design and engineering processes for Lupatech S.A. - Valmicro 800 Series Floating Ball Valves and the 920 Trunnion Ball Valves per IEC 61508.
According to Senior Engineer Steve Close, Lupatech-Valmicro has demonstrated that its development processes and product characteristics meet the requirements of the IEC 61508 safety standard.
Marcos Ricardo Pretto, Lupatech S.A. - Valmicro Manager, says that exida has the technical capability needed to certify mechanical devices and the certification will give Lupathech's customers additional confidence in the company's design processes and products.
- 05/17/2013 Friday p.m. Wrap-Up:This Week on ControlGlobal and Elsewhere
- 05/16/2013 What's Bad Weather Costing Us?
- 05/16/2013 BP, Shell, Statoil Raided by EC
Invensys' SimSci Suite 2013 Now with More Usability Features
Invensys releases SimSci Suite 2013, a DVD catalogue providing a single source for all of Invensys' current SimSci-Esscor design, operator training, simulation and optimization software
Honeywell Integrates and Certifies FMC722 Subsea Automation Protocol
The integration and certification of these solutions will boost the productivity of oil and gas field operators and engineers
- 05/15/2013 What we can learn about safety from the Titanic hearings
- 05/15/2013 Monsanto Muscatine named 2012 HART Plant of the Year
- 05/14/2013 Siemens gas chromatograph is ISA Product of the Year
- 05/14/2013 IChemE issues call for papers for fall conference
- 05/10/2013 CEO Hogan to leave ABB for private reasons
- All news »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers