Home » Brooks Instrument launches mobile version of company website
Brooks Instrument launches mobile version of company website
07/08/2011HATFIELD, Pa. – Brooks Instrument, a provider of advanced flow, pressure, vacuum and level solutions, has launched a mobile version of its website, allowing users to more easily access company and product information with iPhones, Droids, Blackberrys and other small-screen mobile devices.
Manufacturers are increasingly using mobile devices to access the Internet, and Brooks' mobile website will enable users to quickly retrieve specific product information and documentation at any time and any place. The mobile website's content is organized into five categories: products, documentation, applications, contact us and career opportunities. Users will be able to download a variety of information direct to their phones.
The mobile version of the Brooks website automatically opens when visiting the same URL as Brooks regular website, www.brooksinstrument.com, using a mobile device.
- 05/17/2013 Friday p.m. Wrap-Up:This Week on ControlGlobal and Elsewhere
- 05/16/2013 What's Bad Weather Costing Us?
- 05/16/2013 BP, Shell, Statoil Raided by EC
Invensys' SimSci Suite 2013 Now with More Usability Features
Invensys releases SimSci Suite 2013, a DVD catalogue providing a single source for all of Invensys' current SimSci-Esscor design, operator training, simulation and optimization software
Honeywell Integrates and Certifies FMC722 Subsea Automation Protocol
The integration and certification of these solutions will boost the productivity of oil and gas field operators and engineers
- 05/15/2013 What we can learn about safety from the Titanic hearings
- 05/15/2013 Monsanto Muscatine named 2012 HART Plant of the Year
- 05/14/2013 Siemens gas chromatograph is ISA Product of the Year
- 05/14/2013 IChemE issues call for papers for fall conference
- 05/10/2013 CEO Hogan to leave ABB for private reasons
- All news »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers