Apprion Makes it Easier to Monitor, Manage and Verify Industrial Plants' Environmental Emissions
Apprion, a wireless application systems and services provider, revealed its ION Emissions Monitoring Application, which reliably provides predictable, accurate monitoring of gas emissions and imminent hazard situations in industrial facilities.
Mounting environmental legislation places greater demands on managers of industrial facilities to maintain strict controls over a host of gas emissions. Yet managers are often left struggling with old emissions monitoring systems that require operators to laboriously transcribe data collected from sensors manually into spreadsheets.
The ION Emissions Monitoring Application automatically feeds data from cost-effective wireless sensors into the ION integrated dashboard and provides reporting capability that simplifies the challenge of monitoring, managing and verifying a facility's environmental emissions.
According to Sarah Prinster, VP of Marketing at Apprion, ION Emissions Monitoring allows any manager, anywhere, to stay fully aware of potential and emerging emissions hazards. Prinster also said that when an icident occurs, the systems allows smart decisions to be made quickly. This can eliminate or minimize potential damages.
ION Emissions Monitoring is a part of the ION Condition Monitoring Application Family and fully integrated with Apprion's ION System. Combined with other safety critical applications such as ION Emergency Notification and ION Mustering, facilities will operate at the optimal safety level. ION Emissions Monitoring also serves as a framework to unify disparate monitoring hardware technology into a single dashboard for a complete view of emissions conditions and status.
The ION Emissions Monitoring Application is designed to reliably provide:
- Validated data derived from a combination of sensor information and modeling patterns that immediately identify and help predict and manage hazardous events.
- Crucial data for quickly making the highly informed decisions that must be made within the first minutes of detection.
- Constant, accurate situational awareness, from 24/7 monitoring and detection.
- Greater pre-event employee awareness.
- Greater protection for employees, contractors, and the surrounding community.
- Event storage for post-event analysis or regulatory defense.
Learn more at http://www.apprion.com/press/120320.asp