Home » Balluff Opens New Facility in Queretaro, Mexico
Balluff Opens New Facility in Queretaro, Mexico
Balluff México has opened its new corporate office in Querétaro,Mexico. This facility includes a new training facility, technical support lab and warehouse.
Over the years, Balluff México has created a significant number of jobs (63 trainees, 105 outsourced jobs, and 64 direct jobs). With the increase in employees and the need for expanded inventory, Balluff México invested in this new facility, doubling their original office and warehouse space.
The official opening ceremony took place on July 27, 2012 with Balluff's board of directors and other guests, including the CEO and founders of Balluff GmbH. Antonio Mendoza, General Manager of Balluff México, mentioned that team work, fellowship and confidence are some of the strengths that have positioned the company as one of the best options in the automation market.
- 05/17/2013 Friday p.m. Wrap-Up:This Week on ControlGlobal and Elsewhere
- 05/16/2013 What's Bad Weather Costing Us?
- 05/16/2013 BP, Shell, Statoil Raided by EC
Invensys' SimSci Suite 2013 Now with More Usability Features
Invensys releases SimSci Suite 2013, a DVD catalogue providing a single source for all of Invensys' current SimSci-Esscor design, operator training, simulation and optimization software
Honeywell Integrates and Certifies FMC722 Subsea Automation Protocol
The integration and certification of these solutions will boost the productivity of oil and gas field operators and engineers
- 05/15/2013 What we can learn about safety from the Titanic hearings
- 05/15/2013 Monsanto Muscatine named 2012 HART Plant of the Year
- 05/14/2013 Siemens gas chromatograph is ISA Product of the Year
- 05/14/2013 IChemE issues call for papers for fall conference
- 05/10/2013 CEO Hogan to leave ABB for private reasons
- All news »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers