Beamex's Midwest Technology Conference: Metrology: 101
How accurate and reliable are your calibration procedures? If you do not have complete confidence in the accuracy, quality and traceability in your metrology practices, you need to attend Beamex's Technology Conference on November 15th, 2012 in Des Plaines, IL, from 8:30am to 4:00pm CDT. Experienced engineers, experts and professionals will talk about the latest and most pertinent information on developing and maintaining efficient, quality calibration procedures. Learn from industry leaders on topics like:
- Industry Trends: What is going on in the world of metrology?
Guest Speaker: Walt Boyes, Editor in Chief, Control Magazine
- Advanced calibration and asset management package
Guest Speaker: Nicholas Meyer, AMS Suite Product Manager, Asset Optimization, Emerson Process Management
- Calibrating Fieldbus Instruments
Guest Speaker: David Lancaster, Fieldbus Foundation instructor, Trine University
- Case story: ATCO Power - Generating efficient calibration for ATCO Power
Guest Speaker: Shane Haugen, Instrumentation Engineering Technologist, ATCO Power
Two sessions are available
- Executive session: 8:30 am – 12:00 pm CDT
- Technical session: 1:00 pm - 4:00 pm CDT.