Home » Custom Cabinetry and Millwork for Control Room Installations
Custom Cabinetry and Millwork for Control Room Installations
Winsted launches new custom wood division expanding its custom console capabilities and focusing on manufacturing custom cabinetry and millwork for control room installations.
Randy Smith, President of Winsted said that the company formed this new division to help fulfill an increasing demand for custom millwork and custom wood cabinetry in the control room market.
For more than 48 years, Winsted has provided ergonomic console solutions for the control room. The new division enables Winsted to further expand its custom control room capabilities and fully realize the company's value proposition of offering stock, customized and custom console solutions to its customers.
Learn more at www.winsted.com/quote
- 05/17/2013 Friday p.m. Wrap-Up:This Week on ControlGlobal and Elsewhere
- 05/16/2013 What's Bad Weather Costing Us?
- 05/16/2013 BP, Shell, Statoil Raided by EC
Invensys' SimSci Suite 2013 Now with More Usability Features
Invensys releases SimSci Suite 2013, a DVD catalogue providing a single source for all of Invensys' current SimSci-Esscor design, operator training, simulation and optimization software
Honeywell Integrates and Certifies FMC722 Subsea Automation Protocol
The integration and certification of these solutions will boost the productivity of oil and gas field operators and engineers
- 05/15/2013 What we can learn about safety from the Titanic hearings
- 05/15/2013 Monsanto Muscatine named 2012 HART Plant of the Year
- 05/14/2013 Siemens gas chromatograph is ISA Product of the Year
- 05/14/2013 IChemE issues call for papers for fall conference
- 05/10/2013 CEO Hogan to leave ABB for private reasons
- All news »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers