Home » Honeywell's Simulation Technology to Improve Operator Skills and Enhance Plant Performance
Honeywell's Simulation Technology to Improve Operator Skills and Enhance Plant Performance
Industry leaders from various sectors of the process industries are turning to Honeywell's UniSim technology to provide industrial operator training and process design solutions. Honeywell has signed ten new simulation projects worth a combined $20 million, driving growth for its process simulation business.
Recent examples of Honeywell’s growing process simulation business include:
- European-based refining company making a multi-million dollar investment in Honeywell's OTS technology to help improve operator competency and safety at multiple facilities.
- Global petroleum exploration and production company employing the UniSim Design Suite at all of its sites worldwide to design and test plant processes.
- Leading petrochemical producer selecting Honeywell to deliver its largest corporate OTS program for refining and natural gas liquids (NGL) process units in the Middle East.
- European-based engineering firm renewing a major agreement with Honeywell for its UniSim Design Suite for process design projects around the world.
- Korea natural gas supplier choosing Honeywell to provide comprehensive automation solutions, including the UniSim Operations Suite for liquefied natural gas (LNG) terminals.
- North American petroleum refiner adding two production facilities to its list of sites employing UniSim technology.
- Global energy and petrochemical firm choosing Honeywell to provide a multi-purpose dynamic simulator based on the UniSim Design Suite at a prominent LNG development.
- One of Russia's largest fertilizer producer installing UniSim-based operator training systems on multiple ammonia production units.
- US-based chemical manufacturer relying on Honeywell to help simulate and design a first-of-its-kind processing facility that will produce ammonia from biomass.
- Middle Eastern oil & gas company continuing its investments in UniSim process simulation solutions.
- 05/17/2013 Friday p.m. Wrap-Up:This Week on ControlGlobal and Elsewhere
- 05/16/2013 What's Bad Weather Costing Us?
- 05/16/2013 BP, Shell, Statoil Raided by EC
Invensys' SimSci Suite 2013 Now with More Usability Features
Invensys releases SimSci Suite 2013, a DVD catalogue providing a single source for all of Invensys' current SimSci-Esscor design, operator training, simulation and optimization software
Honeywell Integrates and Certifies FMC722 Subsea Automation Protocol
The integration and certification of these solutions will boost the productivity of oil and gas field operators and engineers
- 05/15/2013 What we can learn about safety from the Titanic hearings
- 05/15/2013 Monsanto Muscatine named 2012 HART Plant of the Year
- 05/14/2013 Siemens gas chromatograph is ISA Product of the Year
- 05/14/2013 IChemE issues call for papers for fall conference
- 05/10/2013 CEO Hogan to leave ABB for private reasons
- All news »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers