Honeywell's Simulation Technology to Improve Operator Skills and Enhance Plant Performance
Industry leaders from various sectors of the process industries are turning to Honeywell's UniSim technology to provide industrial operator training and process design solutions. Honeywell has signed ten new simulation projects worth a combined $20 million, driving growth for its process simulation business.
Recent examples of Honeywell’s growing process simulation business include:
- European-based refining company making a multi-million dollar investment in Honeywell's OTS technology to help improve operator competency and safety at multiple facilities.
- Global petroleum exploration and production company employing the UniSim Design Suite at all of its sites worldwide to design and test plant processes.
- Leading petrochemical producer selecting Honeywell to deliver its largest corporate OTS program for refining and natural gas liquids (NGL) process units in the Middle East.
- European-based engineering firm renewing a major agreement with Honeywell for its UniSim Design Suite for process design projects around the world.
- Korea natural gas supplier choosing Honeywell to provide comprehensive automation solutions, including the UniSim Operations Suite for liquefied natural gas (LNG) terminals.
- North American petroleum refiner adding two production facilities to its list of sites employing UniSim technology.
- Global energy and petrochemical firm choosing Honeywell to provide a multi-purpose dynamic simulator based on the UniSim Design Suite at a prominent LNG development.
- One of Russia's largest fertilizer producer installing UniSim-based operator training systems on multiple ammonia production units.
- US-based chemical manufacturer relying on Honeywell to help simulate and design a first-of-its-kind processing facility that will produce ammonia from biomass.
- Middle Eastern oil & gas company continuing its investments in UniSim process simulation solutions.