Home » Iconics Named Microsoft Sustainability Partner of the Year
Iconics Named Microsoft Sustainability Partner of the Year
"Our Energy and Facility AnalytiX solutions reinforce the strength of our relationship with Microsoft, as well as our commitment to providing our customers and partners with cutting edge energy and sustainability solutions," said Russ Agrusa, president and CEO of Iconics.
The Sustainability Partner of the Year Award recognizes partners who have developed and delivered new software and technology solutions established by the Microsoft platform, to help citizens and business reduce global impacts on the environment.
"By using the Microsoft technology platform to harness the power of real-time data from manufacturing and facility operations, Iconics has achieved outstanding results in driving customer sustainability efforts and reducing energy costs across multiple industries," said Rob Bernard, chief environmental strategist for Microsoft.
- 05/17/2013 Friday p.m. Wrap-Up:This Week on ControlGlobal and Elsewhere
- 05/16/2013 What's Bad Weather Costing Us?
- 05/16/2013 BP, Shell, Statoil Raided by EC
Invensys' SimSci Suite 2013 Now with More Usability Features
Invensys releases SimSci Suite 2013, a DVD catalogue providing a single source for all of Invensys' current SimSci-Esscor design, operator training, simulation and optimization software
Honeywell Integrates and Certifies FMC722 Subsea Automation Protocol
The integration and certification of these solutions will boost the productivity of oil and gas field operators and engineers
- 05/15/2013 What we can learn about safety from the Titanic hearings
- 05/15/2013 Monsanto Muscatine named 2012 HART Plant of the Year
- 05/14/2013 Siemens gas chromatograph is ISA Product of the Year
- 05/14/2013 IChemE issues call for papers for fall conference
- 05/10/2013 CEO Hogan to leave ABB for private reasons
- All news »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers