Attend the SCADA MENA 2012 Summit
IQPC has been running several SCADA conferences in Asia, Europe and across the Middle East. Their next conference is the 2nd Annual SCADA MENA 2012, taking place in Abu Dhabi, June 10-13, 2012.
Supervisory Control and Data Acquisition (SCADA) systems are now being considered in a wide range of applications and business processes for a variety of purposes such as business performance management. It is an essential tool used to strengthen and manage industry operations across several industries such as water, water treatment & wastewater, oil & gas, refining, mining companies and for the development of mega projects such as the Nabucco pipeline (gas bridge from Asia to Europe).
The SCADA MENA summit will allow atendees to learn from national and international case studies; and hear about the most advanced implementation strategies and network solutions from the most senior SCADA experts from the Middle East.
By attending this conference you will have the opportunity to:
- Review SCADA technology developments in order adopt the most advanced hardware and software solutions to support your operational objectives
- Learn how to achieve SCADA interoperability and integration of different application in order to minimize network challenges and maximize process efficiency
- Analyze regional and international success stories to gain insight into the biggest implementation projects
- Minimize vulnerability and external threats to your SCADA systems through proven risk management solutions
- Understand the benefits of DCS in order to adopt the best process control systems for your industry needs
Key topics of discussion include:
- New SCADA solutions development
- Improving durability of hardware and equipment
- Data recovery strategy to safeguard your SCADA system
- Insight into the current communication protocols available
- Network system integrations: SCADA network vs corporate network
- Learn about advanced application and functionality in order to upgrade your system