ABB Hosts Live Webcast Forum to Discuss Emerging Power And Automation Issues
Atendees of ABB Automation and Power World 2013 have the opportunity to speak with Mietek Glinkowski, Gary Rackliffe and other experts during this year's event to learn more about emerging power and automation issues.
On March 25, 2013, Dr. Glinkowski shared his insights, passions and the latest innovations impacting the nation's power grid during the ABB Automation & Power World (APW) expo in Orlando.
Glinkowski joins 7 other ABB subject matter experts as part of ABB's Brainy Bunch – a live webcast forum.
The Brainy Bunch experts participating include:
- Dr. Glinkowski – The Society-Changing Impact of the High Voltage DC Breaker (Mon., March 25 11:30 a.m. EDT)
- Luis Duran – Safety in Automation (Mon., March 25 1:30 p.m. EDT)
- David Huffman – Safety and Control Integration (Mon., March 25 3:00 p.m. EDT)
- Steve Weingarth – The impact of Variable Speed Drives (Mon., March 25 4:30 p.m. EDT)
- Gary Rackliffe – Defining the "New" Smart Grid (Tues., March 26 1:30 p.m. EDT)
- Nick Hunt – Year of the Robot: Robotics Today (Tues., March 25 3:00 p.m. EDT)
- Cal Lankton – Electric Vehicle Demand Today (Tues., March 25 4:30 p.m. EDT)
- Bob Stojanovic – Solar Power Today (Wed., March 27 10 a.m. EDT)
- Dennis McKinley – Wind Power Today (Wed., March 27 11:30 a.m. EDT)
- Brian Robinson – IT Integration with OT (Wed., March 27 3:00 p.m. EDT)