Home » Advantech Wins iF Product Design Award 2013
Advantech Wins iF Product Design Award 2013
Advantech has won its first ever product design award—the iF Product Design Award 2013. Out of over 3000 entries, Advantech's Human Machine Interfaces (HMI) products, SPC and TPC series has won an iF product design award 2013 and will be recognized with the renowned iF label in the industry/skilled trades category.
From 2010, Advantech put "Enabling an Intelligent Planet" as its corporate vision and set in motion an organizational evolution, marketing transformation, and steady expansion, to realize its mission to empower the development of smarter working and living. Advantech's next generation of HMI -SPC and TPC series come with the user-oriented design including capacitive multi-touch displays with 16:9 ratio wide screens, intelligent keys, and customized user interface which change existing HMI user behavior into being more intuitive and ergonomic.
For 60 years, the iF Product Design Award has been an internationally recognized label for award-winning design and the iF brand has become a prestigious symbol for outstanding achievements in product design. It is Advantech's great honor to be recognized by the iF product design awards.
- 05/17/2013 Friday p.m. Wrap-Up:This Week on ControlGlobal and Elsewhere
- 05/16/2013 What's Bad Weather Costing Us?
- 05/16/2013 BP, Shell, Statoil Raided by EC
Invensys' SimSci Suite 2013 Now with More Usability Features
Invensys releases SimSci Suite 2013, a DVD catalogue providing a single source for all of Invensys' current SimSci-Esscor design, operator training, simulation and optimization software
Honeywell Integrates and Certifies FMC722 Subsea Automation Protocol
The integration and certification of these solutions will boost the productivity of oil and gas field operators and engineers
- 05/15/2013 What we can learn about safety from the Titanic hearings
- 05/15/2013 Monsanto Muscatine named 2012 HART Plant of the Year
- 05/14/2013 Siemens gas chromatograph is ISA Product of the Year
- 05/14/2013 IChemE issues call for papers for fall conference
- 05/10/2013 CEO Hogan to leave ABB for private reasons
- All news »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers