Endress+Hauser's Field Xpert is a field communicator designed for use in rugged industrial environments. Depending on version, it can also be deployed in explosion hazardous areas. It offers:
- Bluetooth access to over 2,000 HART and FOUNDATION fieldbus devices
- Guided touch screen operation
- Network/host computer access via Wi-Fi and USB
- Additional agility thanks to mobile phone, camera, scanner, imager, RFID, etc.
Together with its Device Xpert and Cal Xpert software, Field Xpert greatly simplifies work in the field. It provides support at strategic points in commissioning, maintenance and calibration workflows, for example:
- Easy device access, simple configuration and clear reports save time and effort during commissioning
- Explicit device documentation accelerates device exchange
- NAMUR 107 device diagnosis ensures malfunctions are quickly found and remedied
- Electronic recording of calibration data and seamless integration into host systems avoids tiresome paperwork and human error
When commissioning, operating and maintaining field devices, it is always important to work quickly and efficiently. Field Xpert offers an agile solution, allowing the associated workflows to be simplified, accelerated and improved. With it users can save time, effort and money, while improving the availability of your plant.
For more information, please visit the Endress+Hauser website.