Home » National Instruments' Automated Test Outlook 2013 Examines Latest Industry Tends
National Instruments' Automated Test Outlook 2013 Examines Latest Industry Tends
National Instruments' Automated Test Outlook 2013 examines trends affecting industries such as aerospace and defense, automotive, consumer electronics, semiconductor, telecommunications and transportation. Engineers and managers can use the report to take advantage of the latest strategies and best practices for optimizing any test organization.
The Automated Test Outlook is based on input from academic and industry research, user forums and surveys, business intelligence and customer advisory board reviews. The report delivers a broad representation of the next generation of trends for meeting the business and technical challenges in test and measurement.
The report is avaialble at http://www.ni.com/ato and covers the following:
- Test Economics: New investment models force test departments to rethink the way they measure success.
- Big Analog Data: Industry leaders leverage IT infrastructures and analytic tools to make faster decisions on test data.
- Software-Centric Ecosystems: Open, software-centric ecosystems greatly impact the value derived from automated test systems.
- Test Software Quality: Engineers use software development best practices to ensure test system reliability for complex systems.
- Moore's Law Meets RF: New technology and instrumentation platforms drive up performance and drive down the cost of RF test equipment.
- 05/17/2013 Friday p.m. Wrap-Up:This Week on ControlGlobal and Elsewhere
- 05/16/2013 What's Bad Weather Costing Us?
- 05/16/2013 BP, Shell, Statoil Raided by EC
Invensys' SimSci Suite 2013 Now with More Usability Features
Invensys releases SimSci Suite 2013, a DVD catalogue providing a single source for all of Invensys' current SimSci-Esscor design, operator training, simulation and optimization software
Honeywell Integrates and Certifies FMC722 Subsea Automation Protocol
The integration and certification of these solutions will boost the productivity of oil and gas field operators and engineers
- 05/15/2013 What we can learn about safety from the Titanic hearings
- 05/15/2013 Monsanto Muscatine named 2012 HART Plant of the Year
- 05/14/2013 Siemens gas chromatograph is ISA Product of the Year
- 05/14/2013 IChemE issues call for papers for fall conference
- 05/10/2013 CEO Hogan to leave ABB for private reasons
- All news »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers