Siemens Launches New Data Center Infrastructure Management (DCIM) Solution
Siemens launches its new Data Center Infrastructure Management (DCIM) Solution, Datacenter Clarity LC, which bridges the gap between IT and facility management, allowing for smarter decision making and optimized efficiencies using proven technologies.
This solution is Siemens' first offering in the DCIM space and it merges two of Siemens' strengths: Siemens' integration and management capabilities across an entire portfolio of technologies within an enterprise, and a complete data center-specific software suite built upon Siemens Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) software.
Datacenter Clarity LC provides:
- IT/Building/Fire & Safety/Security Asset Lifecycle Management
- Asset Visualization in HD4D – Visual Data Overlaid on 3D Virtual Data Center Model
- Real-time Monitoring, Alarm and Event Notification
- Capacity Planning
- Workflow and Work Order Management
- CFD Modeling and Analysis
- Linking of IT, Mechanical and Electrical Assets
- Scalable and Multi-site Support Platform
- Mobility Management Applications