If you are a college or university students who demonstrate outstanding potential for long-range contribution to the fields of automation and control, ISA has a scholarship program just for you, the ISA Educational Foundation Scholarships.
The scholarship awards support tuition and related expenses and research activities and initiatives. To apply you need to submit the application form or call (919) 549-8411 by 15 February 2014.
The scholarship program includes awards from the following categories.
- Educational Foundation Scholarship: Recipients of awards are full-time college or university students in either a graduate, undergraduate, or 2 yr. degree program with at least an overall GPA of 2.5 on a 4.0 scale. Students should be enrolled in a program in automation and control or a closely related field.
- ISA Executive Board Scholarship: These funds were provided by past and present members of ISA's Executive Board. Preference is given to applicants with demonstrated leadership capabilities. Award amount varies.
- Named Awards: Funds are provided by families or groups in honor of specific people.
- ISA Technical Division Scholarships: Funds are provided by specific ISA Divisions. Scholarships are given to outstanding students pursuing careers in the area pertinent to the Division’s activity. All Divisions, except Chemical and Petroleum Industry Division (ChemPID) and Food and Pharmaceutical Industries Division ask that completed applications be sent to a specific person.
- ISA Section and District Scholarships: Funds provided by specific ISA Sections and Districts.
- 2013 Educational Foundation Scholarship Recipients - Find out who received scholarships from ISA in 2013.
- Amounts Awarded: Through the ISA Educational Foundation, awards of $5,000 are provided to the top two undergraduate students. All other award amounts vary.