The Fieldbus Foundation joins the FDT Group, HART Communication Foundation, ISA100 Wireless Compliance Institute, OPC Foundation and PI (PROFIBUS and PROFINET International), to host the fourth co-sponsored Field Communication Lounge exhibit in Hall 9, booth D68, at one of the world's largest automation trade shows, the 2014 Hannover Messe, Germany, from 7-11 April, 2014.
The Field Communication Lounge creates a single area for visitors to learn about and experience the latest in field communication and integration technologies and to discuss how these technologies work together to deliver powerful results to improve plant operations, safety, energy usage, compliance, quality, performance, and a company's profitability!
The Lounge provides a common demonstration and display area in which the participating organizations and their members will showcase their individual process and factory automation communication and integration technologies. This combined exhibit concept better aligns with the way in which users often integrate field communication technologies at their own facilities.
Visitors to the Field Communication Lounge will have a central place to:
- Discuss the leading automation communication protocols and integration technologies – their advantages, applications and their relevance in practice
- See practical demonstrations of field communication and integration solutions including the FDI technology and the FDT standard that incorporates all networks as well as DTM and FDI configuration methods
- Find new intelligent field devices, device configuration solutions, asset management and control solutions
- Experience wireless and integration technologies that lower the cost of new measurements
- Learn how the information in intelligent field devices can lower cost and improve plant performance
The Fieldbus Foundation Technology Kiosk will feature devices and technology solutions from: ABB, Beamex, Bürkert, Emerson Process Management, Endress+Hauser, Heinrich Messtechnik, Pepperl+Fuchs, Phoenix Contact, R. Stahl, Samson, Softing and Yokogawa.
More information about the Field Communication Lounge can be found at www.fieldcommunicationlounge.com.