Home » Applications from Around the Globe
Applications from Around the Globe
CC-Link is a high speed, high performance industrial network technology that enables devices from numerous manufacturers to communicate resulting in a fast, deterministic control system. CC-Link is an open-architecture network that was originally developed by Mitsubishi Electric, a global leader in automation and motion control products. CC-Link became an open-technology network in 2000 and is now managed by the CC-Link Partner Association (CLPA) with offices throughout the world. By mid-2006 there were more than 3.5 million installed CC-Link nodes and user companies could select from nearly 800 CC-Link compatible products manufactured by hundreds of companies from around the globe. These products include industrial PCs, PLCs, robots, servos, drives, valve manifolds, digital & analog I/O modules, temperature controllers, mass flow controllers, bar code & RFID readers, and many others.
CC-Link (Control & Communication Link) is an industrial field-level network that processes both control and information data at high speed, to provide efficient, integrated factory and process automation. It provides high speed, deterministic communication linking a wide range of multi-vendor automation devices over a single cable. CC-Link is ideally suited for machine, cell or process control in industries ranging from semiconductors to food & beverage, automotive to pharmaceuticals, material handling to building automation. CC-Link is already the dominant open technology network in Asia and is growing fast in North America and Europe.
Alarm Mobility Increases Hydro Plant Reliability
integrating the TopView Alarm Notification Software with the SCADA System, Operators Are Now Able to Receive Alarm Messages in Real-Time on Their Cell Phones and Can Acknowledge These Alarms from Anywhere
- 05/09/2013 groov gets IOS and Android apps
- 05/01/2013 Swagelok publishes comprehensive sampling systems reference book
- 05/01/2013 Krohne provides instrumentation for Chobani plant
- 04/19/2013 Attendees Learn About Suppliers' Latest Foundation Products
- 04/19/2013 Huang Buyu, Now Retired from Sinopec SEI, Is Honored
- 04/19/2013 Dave Glanzer Addresses General Assembly Attendees
- 04/19/2013 FOUNDATION Fieldbus-Certified Training Center
- 04/19/2013 FOUNDATION Fieldbus Technology Helps Power Company Save
- 04/19/2013 Foundation for Remote Operations Management (ROM) Provides an Extended Information Architecture
- All news »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers