Home » Intelligent Automation for Filtration Basins
Intelligent Automation for Filtration Basins
The Stereau group in Louveciennes, France, is specialised in the planning and project engineering of water treatment systems. Their primary customers are municipal organisations who are responsible for providing and managing water resources. The Grésillons project is very important for the SIAAP (Paris region), because the new system is intended to treat 100,000 cubic metres of wastewater per day.
- Provide for automated control of 28 filtration basins
- Each basin must be equipped with an interface to the central Allen Bradley controller.
- Maximise reduction of electrical and pneumatic installation costs
- Diagnosis: quick detection of system malfunctions
Alarm Mobility Increases Hydro Plant Reliability
integrating the TopView Alarm Notification Software with the SCADA System, Operators Are Now Able to Receive Alarm Messages in Real-Time on Their Cell Phones and Can Acknowledge These Alarms from Anywhere
- 05/09/2013 groov gets IOS and Android apps
- 05/01/2013 Swagelok publishes comprehensive sampling systems reference book
- 05/01/2013 Krohne provides instrumentation for Chobani plant
- 04/19/2013 Attendees Learn About Suppliers' Latest Foundation Products
- 04/19/2013 Huang Buyu, Now Retired from Sinopec SEI, Is Honored
- 04/19/2013 Dave Glanzer Addresses General Assembly Attendees
- 04/19/2013 FOUNDATION Fieldbus-Certified Training Center
- 04/19/2013 FOUNDATION Fieldbus Technology Helps Power Company Save
- 04/19/2013 Foundation for Remote Operations Management (ROM) Provides an Extended Information Architecture
- All news »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers