Home » Danfoss Now Offers Online Portal to Easy Configure and Purchase Industrial Fluid Controls
Danfoss Now Offers Online Portal to Easy Configure and Purchase Industrial Fluid Controls
Danfoss launched their new website DanfossDirect making it easier for their customers to configure and purchase industrial valves, coils and accessories.
The site features an online configurator tool that enables users and installers of components for industrial applications, such as industrial water, hot water, steam and air compressors, as well as OEMs, to custom design a complete valve package and order direct for fast delivery throughout the United States. The configurator also will make suggestions for proper coils and accessories based on the user's valve selection.
The new website is easy-to-use, allowing users to search for fluid controls by application, industry or type. Danfoss products available through DanfossDirect include solenoid, thermostatic and pneumatic valves, and some specialty products, such as steam valves. Also available are coils, repair kits and accessories. Customers will be able to pay by credit card for easy, simplified ordering.
To develop DanfossDirect, Danfoss partnered with Peerless Electronics, Inc. Peerless Electronics will not only process and fulfill the online orders, but will also be able to handle most specification and technical questions that DanfossDirect users may encounter.
Peerless Electronics' Chief Marketing Officer, Dave Rome, is excited about the possibilities DanfossDirect brings to both companies: "The entire Peerless team is pleased to be part of this exciting new partnership with Danfoss. It is our goal that customers in the United States have instant access to this product line of the highest quality thermostatic and solenoid valves, coils and accessories that, together, Danfoss and Peerless will strive to provide on time, every time."
For more information, please visit www.danfossdirect.com.
Alarm Mobility Increases Hydro Plant Reliability
integrating the TopView Alarm Notification Software with the SCADA System, Operators Are Now Able to Receive Alarm Messages in Real-Time on Their Cell Phones and Can Acknowledge These Alarms from Anywhere
- 05/09/2013 groov gets IOS and Android apps
- 05/01/2013 Swagelok publishes comprehensive sampling systems reference book
- 05/01/2013 Krohne provides instrumentation for Chobani plant
- 04/19/2013 Attendees Learn About Suppliers' Latest Foundation Products
- 04/19/2013 Huang Buyu, Now Retired from Sinopec SEI, Is Honored
- 04/19/2013 Dave Glanzer Addresses General Assembly Attendees
- 04/19/2013 FOUNDATION Fieldbus-Certified Training Center
- 04/19/2013 FOUNDATION Fieldbus Technology Helps Power Company Save
- 04/19/2013 Foundation for Remote Operations Management (ROM) Provides an Extended Information Architecture
- All news »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers