Home » Master Electronics Signs Distribution Agreement with Panasonic Industrial Devices
Master Electronics Signs Distribution Agreement with Panasonic Industrial Devices
02/04/2013SANTA MONICA, Calif. -- Master Electronics, a distributor of electromechanical, interconnect and passive components, announces the company has been awarded the prestigious Panasonic Industrial Devices franchise. The expanded Panasonic offering builds on decades of success between the two companies selling and promoting Panasonic Electric Works products. "Historically, Panasonic has been a valued partner for Master, and with this expanded agreement they will quickly become one of our leading passive suppliers," said Riad Nizam, vice president of sales at Master Electronics. "We currently have over 15,000 Panasonic part numbers in stock, comprising one of the broadest Panasonic offerings anywhere."
The Panasonic Industrial Devices product line includes capacitors, resistors, RF modules, inductors, electromechanical switches, thermal protection, circuit protection and discrete components. "Master Electronics has been a strong partner of Panasonic for over forty years, and we look forward to their continued success with the expanded Panasonic product line," said Dan Litts, senior vice president, Panasonic Industrial Devices Sales Company of America, Industrial Components Division.
Alarm Mobility Increases Hydro Plant Reliability
integrating the TopView Alarm Notification Software with the SCADA System, Operators Are Now Able to Receive Alarm Messages in Real-Time on Their Cell Phones and Can Acknowledge These Alarms from Anywhere
- 05/09/2013 groov gets IOS and Android apps
- 05/01/2013 Swagelok publishes comprehensive sampling systems reference book
- 05/01/2013 Krohne provides instrumentation for Chobani plant
- 04/19/2013 Attendees Learn About Suppliers' Latest Foundation Products
- 04/19/2013 Huang Buyu, Now Retired from Sinopec SEI, Is Honored
- 04/19/2013 Dave Glanzer Addresses General Assembly Attendees
- 04/19/2013 FOUNDATION Fieldbus-Certified Training Center
- 04/19/2013 FOUNDATION Fieldbus Technology Helps Power Company Save
- 04/19/2013 Foundation for Remote Operations Management (ROM) Provides an Extended Information Architecture
- All news »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers