Home » MatrikonOPC Achieves ISO 9001:2008 Certification
MatrikonOPC Achieves ISO 9001:2008 Certification
EDMONTON, Alberta, Canada -- MatrikonOPC announced today that it has been awarded ISO 9001:2008 certification by the Quality Management Institute (QMI) of Toronto, Ontario.
ISO 9001 is the latest revision of the ISO Quality Management System standard recognized around the globe. QMI - SAI Global is one of the world's largest accredited registrars, respected by the Standards Council of Canada and many other global organizations.
“MatrikonOPC has always been committed to quality. Being ISO 9001-certified and implementing an official quality management system allows us to continually apply best practices and improve overall processes, which enables MatrikonOPC to deliver the highest quality products and services to our clients," said Jeff Gould, general manager, MatrikonOPC.
Alarm Mobility Increases Hydro Plant Reliability
integrating the TopView Alarm Notification Software with the SCADA System, Operators Are Now Able to Receive Alarm Messages in Real-Time on Their Cell Phones and Can Acknowledge These Alarms from Anywhere
- 05/09/2013 groov gets IOS and Android apps
- 05/01/2013 Swagelok publishes comprehensive sampling systems reference book
- 05/01/2013 Krohne provides instrumentation for Chobani plant
- 04/19/2013 Attendees Learn About Suppliers' Latest Foundation Products
- 04/19/2013 Huang Buyu, Now Retired from Sinopec SEI, Is Honored
- 04/19/2013 Dave Glanzer Addresses General Assembly Attendees
- 04/19/2013 FOUNDATION Fieldbus-Certified Training Center
- 04/19/2013 FOUNDATION Fieldbus Technology Helps Power Company Save
- 04/19/2013 Foundation for Remote Operations Management (ROM) Provides an Extended Information Architecture
- All news »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers