Home » Belden Can Help You Optimize Your Plant Through Industrial Innovations
Belden Can Help You Optimize Your Plant Through Industrial Innovations
Enterprise mobility, SCADA security, M2M and IT/OT convergence are all held together by one, critical thread: Industrial Ethernet. The key initiatives driving tomorrow's industrial environments require a complex communications infrastructure built on rugged, reliable, secure cable - cables that reach far beyond the industry standard.
A new infographic from Belden outlines some of the most vital innovations, ushering in a new age of industrial optimization. This fundamental shift is impacting business processes across the industrial organizations – transforming the relationship between the industrial floor and the control room.
Alarm Mobility Increases Hydro Plant Reliability
integrating the TopView Alarm Notification Software with the SCADA System, Operators Are Now Able to Receive Alarm Messages in Real-Time on Their Cell Phones and Can Acknowledge These Alarms from Anywhere
- 05/09/2013 groov gets IOS and Android apps
- 05/01/2013 Swagelok publishes comprehensive sampling systems reference book
- 05/01/2013 Krohne provides instrumentation for Chobani plant
- 04/19/2013 Attendees Learn About Suppliers' Latest Foundation Products
- 04/19/2013 Huang Buyu, Now Retired from Sinopec SEI, Is Honored
- 04/19/2013 Dave Glanzer Addresses General Assembly Attendees
- 04/19/2013 FOUNDATION Fieldbus-Certified Training Center
- 04/19/2013 FOUNDATION Fieldbus Technology Helps Power Company Save
- 04/19/2013 Foundation for Remote Operations Management (ROM) Provides an Extended Information Architecture
- All news »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers