Rockwell Automation presents ControlNet Scheduled Communications ModuleCommunications Module
The ControlNet Scheduled Communications Module provides deterministic, repeatable communication for Allen-Bradley PanelView Plus operator interface terminals and VersaView CE industrial computers. Unlike the unscheduled communications version, which use leftover bandwidth as it becomes available, the scheduled module takes priority placement on the network's bandwidth, guaranteeing that a signal will transmit within a specified time period.
Rockwell Automation: 800-223-5354 Ext. 1769; www.rockwellautomation.com
- KW-Software's Safeprog 3
- Beijer Electronics' iX2.0 HMI Software
- Rockwell Automation's FactoryTalk View SE and ME 7.0
- GE Intelligent Platforms' Proficy HMI/Scada
- InduSoft's Mobile Interface Web Studio v 7.1
- Maple Systems' HMI5121P with Video
- B&R's Automation Studio 4
- Siemens' WinCC SCADA Software Now a Plant-Wide System
- Invensys' Off-sites Software Suite 2.2
- AspenTech's Process Optimization Software - aspenONE V8
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers