Moore Industries Intl. Validates Proper Emergency ShutdownLoop Monitor
Loop monitor confirms digital valve controller is performing partial valve stroke test to validate proper Emergency Shutdown (ESD) valve operation--and alerts the user when the ESD valve is stuck. Mounted transparently on the loop, the HIM continuously monitors data from the controller. When a valve stroke test is initiated, the HIM sends an alarm trip (relay) output to confirm that the test is in progress. The HIM can also be set to send alarm trips outputs based on any of the controller's diagnostic Field Device Status Byte data, including if the standard fault conditions are detected.
Moore Industries-International, Inc.: 818-894-7111; www.miinet.com
- Phoenix Contact's FL WLAN 5101 Wireless Radio
- Belden's GarrettCom Magnum 10RX Router
- Renesas Electronics' R-IN32M3 Series
- Altima's IP Core for CC-Link IE Field
- P-Tech's P-EASY Industrial Data Transmission Radio
- SEL's Wireless Serial Adapters
- Hilscher's NetJack Network Interface Modules
- Freewave Technologies' Hybrid Wireless Bridge
- Banner Engineering's SureCross Q45 Wireless Remote Device
- Banner Engineering's SureCross B2Q Gateway Module
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers