Mettler-Toledo System Approved for Hazardous AreasThe new ID7sx is a high precision FM and ATEX approved force restoration weighing system. The application software/terminal combination contains a suite of software to cover all aspects needed during the weighing process for Class I Div I and Class I Div II rated areas. The ID7sx sets a new standard for industrial process measurement by allowing users to locate process control functionality within the hazardous area. The ID7sx bridges hazardous area automation by providing connectivity to PCs and PLCs through its PSUx power supply. The power supply enables the ID7sx weighing system to interface to peripheral devices located in the non-hazardous area through industry standard serial communication interfaces.
Mettler-Toledo International Inc.: 614-438-4936; http://www.mt.com/
- Endress+Hauser's Liquiphant FailSafe FTL8x Point Level Switches
- Turck's Levelprox Non-Invasive Liquid Level Sensor
- Emerson Rosemount's 2130 Series Level Switch
- Ametek Drexelbrook's Universal IVCM Model Water Cut Monitor
- Arizona Instrument's Computrac Analyzers
- Yokogawa's TDLS220 Measurement Device
- Rotronic's HF8 Transmitter
- E-Instruments International's E8500 Combustion Analyzer
- AutomationDirect's Koyo Medium-Duty Encoders
- Swagelok's Fast Loop Module
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers