Mettler-Toledo System Approved for Hazardous AreasThe new ID7sx is a high precision FM and ATEX approved force restoration weighing system. The application software/terminal combination contains a suite of software to cover all aspects needed during the weighing process for Class I Div I and Class I Div II rated areas. The ID7sx sets a new standard for industrial process measurement by allowing users to locate process control functionality within the hazardous area. The ID7sx bridges hazardous area automation by providing connectivity to PCs and PLCs through its PSUx power supply. The power supply enables the ID7sx weighing system to interface to peripheral devices located in the non-hazardous area through industry standard serial communication interfaces.
Mettler-Toledo International Inc.: 614-438-4936; http://www.mt.com/
- AutomationDirect's ProSense FSD Series Flow Switches
- EMX LEX-1000 Color Light Measurement Sensor Works for a Wide Variety of Light Sources
- AutomationDirect Ultrasonic Sensors Available with Discrete or Analog Outputs
- Ametek Crystal Engineering T-975-CPF Pneumatic Hand Pump Generates Pressure and Vacuum
- Yokogawa DPharp EJA Transmitters Features 90 ms. Response Time
- UEC One Series Smart Transmitter-Switch Monitors Gage and Differential Pressure
- Turck PT4500 and PT4510 Submersible Pressure Transmitters are Optimized for Challenging Environments
- Tel-Tru Model P611 Pressure Transmitter Maximizes Cycle Life In Pressure Spikes
- Swagelok IPT Series Suitable for Surface and Subsea Installation
- SOR 805QS Pressure Switch/Transmitter is Ideal for Hazardous Locations
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers