Athena Controls Temperature ControllersSeries RMB and RMC line of mainframe-style, single-zone temperature controllers are suitable for runnerless molding applications. The controls allow operators to adjust the current trip from 1-15 amps. Using Modbus communications, users can set or change all zones from a desktop computer, a handheld device, or any other module in the mainframe. It has an operator keypad, two LED displays, and three indicators for heat-current, alarm and manual mode.
Athena Controls: 800-782-6776; http://athenacontrols.com
- Oven Industries' 5R7-001 Temperature Controller Creates Seamless Transition Between Heating and Cooling
- Honeywell's Fusion4 MSC-A
- Littelfuse's SB6100 Industrial Shock-Block GFCI and EGFPD are the First to Meet UL 943C Class C and D Requirements
- Applied Analytics' ePurge X Controller
- Acromag's Optocoupler and Interposing Relay Interface Modules
- AutomationDirect's Tongue Interlock and Cable-Pull Safety Switches
- Endress+Hauser's RA33 Batch Controller
- AutomationDirect's Solo 24-VDC-Powered Controllers
- RC Systems' ST-72 Controller
- Russelectric's On-Site, Power Control Systems
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers