Yokogawa Mass FlowmeterThe Rotamass Coriolis mass flowmeter has a HART output, advanced diagnostics, infrared programming, and a four-line display. It can measure mass flow of materials with a temperature range from -328-662 F in pressures to 3,625 psi. Applications range from cryogenics to molten liquids. Nine different detectors allow a user to customize the meter for mass flow range, pressure drop, and accuracy.
- Arizona Instrument's Computrac Analyzers
- Yokogawa's TDLS220 Mesurement Device
- Rotronic's HF8 Transmitter
- E-Instruments International's E8500 Combustion Analyzer
- AutomationDirect's Koyo Medium-Duty Encoders
- Swagelok's Fast Loop Module
- Siemens' Maxum Edition II Gas Chromatographs
- Endress+Hauser's OUSAF11 Absorption Sensor
- Rosemount Analytical's 700XA Gas Chromatograph
- ABB's PGC5000 Gas Chromatographs
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers