Swagelok Back Pressure RegulatorsPiston-type back pressure regulators provide consistent back-pressure control in a variety of analytical and process instrumentation applications. Available in a variety of piston-type and diaphragm-type designs, all models feature a captured inlet gauze-type filter and fine pitch stem threads for precise control. Low internal volume allows rapid purging and limits the amount of surface area exposed to contamination. The design mechanically restricts the piston when the regulator is exposed to excess pressure. Three piston-type, back-pressure models are available.
Swagelok: 440/349-5934; www.swagelok.com
- Endress+Hauser's Liquiphant FailSafe FTL8x Point Level Switches
- Turck's Levelprox Non-Invasive Liquid Level Sensor
- Emerson Rosemount's 2130 Series Level Switch
- Ametek Drexelbrook's Universal IVCM Model Water Cut Monitor
- Arizona Instrument's Computrac Analyzers
- Yokogawa's TDLS220 Measurement Device
- Rotronic's HF8 Transmitter
- E-Instruments International's E8500 Combustion Analyzer
- AutomationDirect's Koyo Medium-Duty Encoders
- Swagelok's Fast Loop Module
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers