Swagelok Back Pressure RegulatorsPiston-type back pressure regulators provide consistent back-pressure control in a variety of analytical and process instrumentation applications. Available in a variety of piston-type and diaphragm-type designs, all models feature a captured inlet gauze-type filter and fine pitch stem threads for precise control. Low internal volume allows rapid purging and limits the amount of surface area exposed to contamination. The design mechanically restricts the piston when the regulator is exposed to excess pressure. Three piston-type, back-pressure models are available.
Swagelok: 440/349-5934; www.swagelok.com
- AutomationDirect's ProSense FSD Series Flow Switches
- EMX LEX-1000 Color Light Measurement Sensor Works for a Wide Variety of Light Sources
- AutomationDirect Ultrasonic Sensors Available with Discrete or Analog Outputs
- Ametek Crystal Engineering T-975-CPF Pneumatic Hand Pump Generates Pressure and Vacuum
- Yokogawa DPharp EJA Transmitters Features 90 ms. Response Time
- UEC One Series Smart Transmitter-Switch Monitors Gage and Differential Pressure
- Turck PT4500 and PT4510 Submersible Pressure Transmitters are Optimized for Challenging Environments
- Tel-Tru Model P611 Pressure Transmitter Maximizes Cycle Life In Pressure Spikes
- Swagelok IPT Series Suitable for Surface and Subsea Installation
- SOR 805QS Pressure Switch/Transmitter is Ideal for Hazardous Locations
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers