Hedland Flow MetersEZ-View flow meters are available in sizes from 1/2-2 in., can be installed in any position, and work with liquid, air, and compressed gases. Flow ranges are 2-100 gal./min. for liquids and 35-1,000 SCFM for gases. The meters work at fluid temperatures of 32-250 F and pressures to 325 psi. Accuracy is 5% of the full scale reading, with 1% repeatability.
Hedland Flow Meters: 800/433-5263; www.hedland.com
- Arizona Instrument's Computrac Analyzers
- Yokogawa's TDLS220 Mesurement Device
- Rotronic's HF8 Transmitter
- E-Instruments International's E8500 Combustion Analyzer
- AutomationDirect's Koyo Medium-Duty Encoders
- Swagelok's Fast Loop Module
- Siemens' Maxum Edition II Gas Chromatographs
- Endress+Hauser's OUSAF11 Absorption Sensor
- Rosemount Analytical's 700XA Gas Chromatograph
- ABB's PGC5000 Gas Chromatographs
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers