Kuka Controls GmbHCeWin real-time extension platform allows Microsoft Windows CE and Windows XP Embedded to reside concurrently on a single CPU, thus eliminating the shortcomings and capitalizing on the advantages of each operating system. The simultaneous use of two operating systems does not lead to any restrictions in real-time capability. The platform supports Windows CE 4.2, has a shared memory area for data exchange between the two operating systems, and has an integrated Web server.
Kuka Controls GmbH: 49/751-561-22-55; www.kuka-controls.com
- Mitsubishi Electric Automation Creates Online Knowledge Base
- Pro-face Remote HMI
- Pepperl+Fuchs Launches Website for Selecting HMI Solution
- Opto22 Groov App Controls How Groov Browser-Based Interfaces Are Displayed
- NWA Focus EMI Provides Complete Data Source Integration
- KW-Software's Safeprog 3
- Beijer Electronics' iX2.0 HMI Software
- Rockwell Automation's FactoryTalk View SE and ME 7.0
- GE Intelligent Platforms' Proficy HMI/Scada
- InduSoft's Mobile Interface Web Studio v 7.1
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers